My Weight Loss Blog

Visit My Gluten Free Living Blog

Looks Good In Polka Dots

Where it's not just about mothering, gluten free cooking and socially conscious living.

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Private Affair

Who doesn't love FREE STUFF? I sure do! Recently, I won A Private Affair over at Project M.

The game just arrived and I'm excited to share it with my husband. You can get your very own A Private Affair for $34.99 (I think it counts as a date night, except this expense will see you through many date nights). My current date night budget is $100/month.  Since date nights are essential to any marriage and should be made a priority, we allow enough of a budget for one a week. Maybe we will invent another fund to slip date night leftovers into... you know, for those times when we stay in or save money by finding a free event.

I took this photo of my actual game... I cheated a tiny bit and flipped through a few of the cards (the game recommends not peeking in advance so both partners are surprised by the questions).  Each card has a thought or question on it... the purpose is to get couples talking.   I won't share the details here but I can bet this "game" will help improve any marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment